Saturday, April 14, 2007

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

AT LAST!
I got a letter from the Department Chair of the Accountancy Department yesterday. It says that I have successfully PASSED the March 2007 Comprehensive Exam II and is qualified to proceed with the Bachelor of Science in Accountancy Program of the University. I almost freaked out in the Accountancy Department but I didn’t. True, this is the moment that I’ve been waiting and praying for months…even a year…but my personal celebration will be delayed because I still don’t know if all of us passed. I want everyone who took the exam to pass but I know there’s only 1% probability for my wish to come true. The mortality rate of Accountancy students in our school is constant - even increasing because of the ever-high standards observed by the Department and the University as well. I’m afraid to lose one of my new batchmates because I already got emotionally close and attached to them. I learned to love them. I hope everyone passed the exam, but in case someone failed… I hope he/she gets to understand God’s plan. He/she may not understand it now…but I know in the future he/she will.

Acknowledgment.

To GOD. So is this the plan? Thank You. You know my everyday struggle to understand Your plans in my life. I bring back the glory to You!

To my PARENTS, thanks for being ever-supportive. Having you as my parents makes me already a winner,even a success.

To my BIG SISTER, Sharlyne. I thank you for the time you have spent to console me whenever I have my “depression tantrums!” I miss you.

To my cousins – ATE LINDY, ATE PIDANG, KUYA BONG, ATE SALLY. Thanks for the financial support and for the other “resources”.

To my best friend JOG. Dear, I passed! Thanks for always believing in me. Thanks also for the Apollo and Ate Ceiling’s BIKO… you know my likes. I’ll miss you.

To my former batchmates - JANE , SHA, METZ, JONI, PAMZ, NESTEA, DON, GLENN and JUNX. Thanks for always believing in my powers even though I’m your most-super-duper-to-the-highest-superlative-level NEGA/PESSIMISTIC classmate. I hope all of you will pass the COMPREHENSIVE EXAM III too! Kudos!

To ARLENE (Lola) and NESS, my fellow NEGA/PESSIMISTIC classmates. When are you getting your letter? I hope you passed. I believe you passed the exam. Thanks for the NEGA and PRANING moments you shared while waiting for the results. I know we didn’t enjoy it but…ganun talaga tayo mga CHOLERICS and MELANCHOLICS…hahaha. See you in our AUDITING PROBLEMs class soon.

To my Relatives in Davao na ipinagtirik ako ng kandila sa church nila... THANK YOU! I miss you na mga Kellis!

To the LA SIERRA Folks back home, thanks for the prayers.

And, to the all the people who prayed and believed in me na hindi ko narecogize and naisulat....
MARAMING SALAMAT po talaga.

More THANK YOUs.

Kuya Eric Mahinay. Wow, nice blog. Keep writing.

Ate Marz. I missed you! Thanks for reading.

Mary Jane Genebago. I hope everyone of my original batch will pass! Go go go.

Ma'am Mary Ann M. Munoz. Wow, is that an offer Ma'am? I'm speechless. Thanks for reading my blog and for the appreciation. I'll email you soon.

And to all people who have read my blog and are shy to post a comment, THANK YOU for reading.

*To the readers: You can comment on this post by pressing the Ocomment/s icon. If you are not a member of the BLOGSPOT, you can choose the option Others as your Identity and please don't forget to put your name so i can include you in my next post's Acknowledgment. Thank You!

4 comments:

  1. Hi VJ, I just read your blog. I am so proud of you! I know there will be more good news coming. I will keep you in my prayers. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi VJ...COngratz......you deserve it...you know why, I can surely testify that..'coz you devote your time just studying and reading for you to pass....
    wishing that you'll continually do your best....
    at last.....you updated your blog......at least I have something to read new entry whenever I drop by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, cousin! CoNgRats!!!

    I love your blog! Keep it going...

    God bless ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vij!!!! As in super ngaun ko lang nabasa to!!! di mo ako ni-buzz! hehe... God bless!!! I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete