Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Defeat.

I am deeply saddened by my First Pre-board examination results. My grades in the four (4) subjects I took on the first day of the examination were awesome - all were in the line of 9. But the results of the other four (4) subjects I took on the second and last day of the exam were the opposite of the first four (4). They were in the lines of 6 and 7. After the checking of papers this morning, I got really really disappointed. It seems like my world is going to tear down into pieces again. Again! I am so extreme - basing on my results of a mixture of very high and very low ratings. What's wrong with me? What went wrong? That I don't know - the reason I still have to search. Analyze. Realize. And learn lessons from them. Argghhhh... I hate it. Really hate it. I think if I were to define the word depression, it would be VJ Ruado.

But, that's life I guess. I have to rise everytime I fall. Again. And again. Who can help me recover? I think I am the only person who can help myself rise. Recover. And try again. To be better than yesterday.


Defeat! I have to put my first pre-board defeat behind me and come back stronger than ever. That's what makes a TRUE CHAMPION, I guess, bouncing back from a painful defeat and proving that you have a heart for it.



1 comment:

  1. VJ, you are not depressed nor will you be in the future, okish? You have people around you that love and care for you. Whats important is that, you are rising about it all. Hang tight and I know that God will always bless you.

    Hugs, Ate Jyn

    ReplyDelete