Thursday, June 22, 2006

TO MY SUPER DAD

Dear Dad,
With you, I was born in this weird wired world.
Without you, Mom would have been waiting in vain on lover's lane.
With you, it was possible to go home every weekend from my boarding school without filing a gatepass.
Without you, I would have been one of those students crying every Fridays as they watch their friends waving them goodbyes.
With you, my sis and I had some secret yummy treats after school in fast foods and restos without Mom knowing it.
Without you, we could have eaten Mom's pinakbet for supper. (",)
With you, I can face the world with head up high.
Without you, I would have dropped my sword, cried, and gave up the fight.
You're a SUPER DAD, an inspiration, an epitome of charity - others above self.
I love you Dad and Happy Father's Day.
Thanks for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment